Michal Rejmer Race Postponed

Posted on Apr 26, 2019

The Michal Rejmer Run committee have made the decision to postpone tonight’s 5 mile run on the ground of the current weather warning. Winds of 70km/h are predicted between 6PM and midnight, and we feel that this is just too dangerous to go ahead with the event. We will postpone the race until a future date, to be announced shortly.

All current entries for race 3 will be valid on this new date, and the series t-shirts will still be awarded.